CrateRun CrateRun

It was challenging my first run but once I got the hang of it I could do almost every level within 7 seconds. (1ST PLACE N***AS)

I Can't Escape I Can't Escape

This game is SO awesome and I have some suggestions to make it possibly even better. I believe those eyes should alert ghosts or monster to your presence if you look directly at them making it more scary to look directly at them. Also I believe the music should get creepier the closer you get. But since it's randomly generated I'm not sure how that would work. If any of these things are already in place excuse me. I think it would be cool to actually see the keys you have as well. I have a bunch more ideas if you're at all interested. if you're fine with your game then I'm fine with it too! 4/5 stars!

Hentai Octopus Adventure Hentai Octopus Adventure

Great sex great sex

I really like it very nice good sexy. also good anmating

Nova Nova

Good song man, I really liked it!

RedVelvetSquared responds:

i really liked it too.

Final Transmission Final Transmission

I like it but I have a few critiques as well... the drums could use a moderate increase in volume I realize the melody is the main focus but they drums are sooo low. Also I feel like you should add a little spacing between your notes give it some time to breathe. Then again I am sorta growing on it. Not sure how I feel. Anyway good stuff, take those suggestions with a grain of salt as I not exactly the best musician.

/spawnmob ghost 5000 /spawnmob ghost 5000

Sounds good man, although the first part could use a little EQ or volume reduction. Otherwise a solid piece, I like it.